Job vacancies at Rockfish restaurants
Rockfish Recruitment Open Days
Bring along your CV to our open days and talk about working at Rockfish with our team
Wed 18thth April 4pm – 6pm
Wed 25th April 4pm – 6pm
Sat 28th April 10am – 12pm
Sat 5th May 10am – 12pm
Wed 9th May 4pm – 6pm
Thur 26th April 5-7pm
Sat 26th May 10-12pm
Wed 25th April 5-7pm
Sat 19th May 10-12pm
Sat 21st April 10-12pm
Thurs 3rd May 5.00 - 6.30pm
Work at Rockfish
We are looking for people who love seafood and coastal life and would like to be part of an energetic team running a group of award winning seafood restaurants with high ambitions. We would want you to be passionate about seafood, coastal life and be able to share your enthusiasm through amazing service levels.
Through our restaurants we want to change the way people enjoy seafood in the UK by serving super fresh fish on the day it was landed. Our restaurants are all overlooking the sea as we think a trip to the coast adds to the occasion of eating seafood. Fresh fish, a sea view and magical, knowledgeable service is what Rockfish is all about.
We run our business on a set of core values which sets out the way we work together at Rockfish, we are a positive working community of people who share the same things in life, we work hard and are nice to people and each other.
We are a young business with huge opportunity, joining us now means you can share the future and our journey. No matter where you start at Rockfish you will always have the opportunity to progress, we will be right behind you helping you to achieve your own ambitions within the business, we like nothing more than people achieving their own goals.
We look forward to hearing from you, its a great time to join us.
These are a few of things you can expect from us
- A share of all tips from customers
- Good pay rates, always above national living wage.
- 50% discount in all our restaurants
- A loyalty pay rise of 5% per annum for the first 3 years for staying with us.
- 28 days paid holiday a year (pro rata for part-time employees)
- A place at “Rockfest” our annual company celebration
- Progression opportunities with options to experience different roles and styles across our business.
- Access to our company pension scheme.
- We aim for all our team to work no more than 48 hours a week.
If you are interested in working for Rockfish but can’t see the role you want or you would like to register interest in working for us if we open a Rockfish in your area, use the link above.